When collecting information, we follow the data minimization principle.
To ensure users can synchronize bookmark data between local and remote, we collect, use, share and retain your information listed as following:
· Persoanl basic information from Wechat, including nickname, gender and avatar.
When you're logging in with Wechat app, then your information, including nickname, gender and avatar will be collected, so that we can make sure you're unique in our system.
· Storage location
the extension Bookmark Sync for Chrome™ serves for the users from China Mainland( Users from other countries can use Google account to sync their bookmarks), the data from Chinese users are stored in China. We will NOT provide your data to other entities, except:
1. The law has clearly regulations.
2. You have clearly authorized.
· Storage Period
We keep you data until you delete your account.
When you delete data, we follow a delete process to make sure your data is safely and completely removed from our servers or retained in anonymized form.
Your data belong to you. Except you have clearly authorized, we will NOT share your data to other entities.
We will share personal information outside of Duangexing if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
· Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request. We share information about the number and type of requests we receive from governments in our Transparency Report.
· Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
· Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
· Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Duangexing, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
All Duangexing products are built with strong security features that continuously protect your information. The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you. And if we do detect something risky that we think you should know about, we’ll notify you and help guide you through steps to stay better protected.
We work hard to protect you and Duangexing from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold, including:
· We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit.
· We offer a range of security features, like Safe Browsing, Security Checkup, and 2 Step Verification to help you protect your account.
· We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
· We restrict access to personal information to Duangexing employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.